TransVac Solutions provides two automated pneumatic material solutions:
An automated removal system for waste, soiled linens and recyclables that simplifies and sanitizes the transportation process throughout the hospital. Features include:
- Material move up to 60 miles per hour
- Typical tube size is 16’ and 20’
- Materials collected in one single collection point where it is prepared for hauling
- Computer monitored and controlled
- materials collected at intake points and transported out of healthcare facility through network of tubes.
- Available 24x7x365
Smarter PTube transport for medical, patient and administrative material that is powered by Sumetzberger technology, the world’s PTube innovator. Features include:
- Radio frequency identifier (RFID) that tracks each carrier
- Pass-through technology keeps air within the system, prevents contamination
- Two-way design reduces tubing costs, space needs
- Integrated power and data cable
- User-friendly power control edit module
- Automatic unload capability that drastically reduces staff contact time with carriers and eliminates cross contamination between rooms.
TransVac’s solutions move tons of material smartly.
1835 Blake St.
Denver, CO 80202 U.S.A.
Phone (303) 327-8185
Fax (303) 322-1226